Sunday, February 08, 2015

Sunday 8th February 2015…..a leisurely day!!!!

My buddy Pierre could not hike today so I joined the other group that goes out every Sunday morning at 8am………there was over 30 hikers so we divided into three groups and I went with a small group with our leader Jock and we drove out of town maybe 25 minutes and started an easy but lovely hike….the sun was shining and it was just a beautiful day!!

DSC00587

We had to cross this but it was easy..

DSC00601

What a day!!!

DSC00589

DSC00591

The hike was an easy one but we were out in the wilderness saw no homes or people just these…..

DSC00598

It is exactly one week since I had my run in with cows and bulls and even now the sight like this above sends shivers down my sine…but these were of the friendly variety!!!!

DSC00593

DSC00597

DSC00594

I like this shot of the lake where I live and the mountains where I normally hike in the distance!!!

I enjoyed the shorter hike and meeting new people!!!!

Afterwards I went back to the park where I took  the kids yesterday and  bought some plants for the house and will get Rafael to plant them tomorrow….

I was home by 3 o clock and went and got my lounger out and read my book and snoozed the rest of the afternoon.

Tonight after dinner and a nice long soak in the tub I have done some office work and now getting ready to watch a movie.

As I mentioned a few days ago my adorable Sister in law Janet had a special birthday and Andy sent me this shot today!!!!

mum-n-kids

Janet with her children left to right…Andy, Mark and Sam!!!!!

Great photo and glad you had a wonderful dinner!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

1 comment:

Ingibjorg said...

Beautiful. ! Happy Birthday Janet.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...