Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Wednesday 7th January 2015……a routine day!!

Sorry not a very exciting blog today….again it remained cloudy and a bit cool and I went to yoga followed by going for my Spanish lesson…I was a bit stuck on the prepositions and Marysol was good in breaking it down for me..she is really good.

After the lesson I went straight to poker

imagesOG2WCZYP

 

 

 

where I am glad to say I started the new year off in the right way winning 250 pesos!!!

imagesAWJQV3Y4

Maybe I should go here!!!!

Now home and watching a hockey game and all is well….told you it was a boring post!!!!!

 

Yashi Kochi!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...