Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Tuesday 13th January 2015……..a busy day!!!!

A little bit of sunshine this morning for the two hour tennis game and again so enjoyable and a wonderful way to start the day I feel so blessed at my age to be able to play so often and to play pain free and still move around a little bit on the court…and then I think back to the 1970’s when I was the Bermuda police champ for a few years in a row…don’t know how I could move around with all that hair and a wooden racquet!!!!!

DSC00124

Whilst finding this shot I came upon this

DSC00118

Cute or what!!!!!!

and then the best one……..

Every year the police club organized a fight night based on an event in London where only Tuxedos can be worn and the only drink is champagne and only cigars can be smoked and one year I decided to enter the ring…I have no idea why and I shall never forget my Mum when she found out after the event gave a me a royal dressing down….well the good news I only did it once and remained undefeated as this blow broke Dave’s nose and I went on to win on points!!!!!

DSC00115

Ladies check out that leg!!!!

After tennis I had some chores to do in town and then I went and picked up Paola and took her to see Lotti….she just needed to talk to her for a while and then I took her home and came back and got cleaned up and went to Rita’s casa for our usual afternoon of chatting and cards…I do so enjoy seeing Rita she is such a lovely lady and I know she enjoys the visit especially when I let her beat me at cards ..AGAIN!!!!!

Then it was to the grocery store and finally home around 5pm……and tonight a nice meal, a hot bath and wait for it….yes a hockey game on TV!!!!

 

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...