Saturday, January 17, 2015

Saturday 17th January 2015…..well you know what Saturdays are for me!!!!

My morning started out at 7.30am watching a soccer game from England whilst having breakfast and then off to the courts for 9am and just as we started playing the sun came out and it was a great time…I do really enjoy my new racquet and I always smile on those rare occasions when I make a great shot and I look at my racquet and think…….I got this for free..thanks to Rita!!!!

 

After the game went to the Farmer’s market for my usual bakery goods and then home and just had time to make lots of sandwiches, fruit and orange juice and off to get Paola…..she was waiting for me with her younger Brothers Andreas and Leonardo and off we went to the water park they love so much…..they were straight into the water and I was surprised on such a nice day it was almost empty this pool looks so pristine…

DSC00223

DSC00220

DSC00222

Beautiful grounds….

DSC00227

DSC00228

Andreas just coming down the big shute!!!

DSC00229

Leonardo…

DSC00221

They just came out of the water to eat and then back in again..they play so well together and are no trouble…ice cream on the way home was on the agenda…..

At home I cleaned all the dust off the car from yesterday and now after dinner and a soak in the tub there just happens to be two live hockey games on TV……

Wish you all a great Sunday!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...