Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Tuesday 9th December 2014…….beautiful sunny and warm!!!!

I had trouble trying to post this last night I had included a long article about whales but eventually figured out for some reason the article was too long..strange this computer world!!!!

 

 

Just one of the more spectacular days weather wise at 8am it was warm and not a cloud in the sky and a perfect morning for two hours of tennis…you would think with all these games I play of tennis that I might be getting better….well…not sure but I do know that I enjoy every minute…….

After tennis had a few more chores in town to do to get ready for the class party tomorrow night and then came home for lunch and then back into town and to Rita’s casa for our usual chat and game of cards….Rita’s son Josh joined us I have enjoyed meeting him and he leaves early tomorrow morning but luckily for Rita her daughter Ali is arriving on Saturday for a few days….and just in case there is anyone out there interested Rita won the game again she is on a streak!!!!

This evening was another sports night with a hockey game followed by a soccer game from England I do get my fair share of spectator sports in during a week.

Today I was thinking about my friends…I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends in so many different countries and  e mail and skype is a great way to stay in touch with them all…you know who you are and I just wanted to let you know that you have been and continue to be a huge part of my life…thank you!!!!

 

 

 

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...