Saturday, November 08, 2014

Saturday 8th November 2014….must be a sports day!!!!

 

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday dear Malcolm

Happy Birthday to you!!!

rita%252520004_thumb%25255B1%25255D

Well my OLDER brother has a special birthday and I did promise I would not put his age on the blog so I shall refrain…..just wish you a great birthday!!!!!

Up at 7am and breakfast whilst watching a great live soccer game from England I love this shot of my Brother’s team today!!!!

_78853850_burnleyhullplayersgetty

A minute’s silence to commemorate Remembrance Sunday tomorrow!!!!

and then off to tennis….Loren and I played two hours of great singles and I enjoyed every moment and again promised not to put the score on the blog!!!!!

From there into town for some errands and then home in time to change and make lunch for the girls and then off to the water slide park with Paola, Monsay and Miriam…….even though the weather was not great and at some parts it rained a little they still enjoyed themselves so much!!!!

DSC07837

DSC07847

DSC07840

DSC07839

I told Paola that I had seen Daniela yesterday and she wanted to know if next week she could come to the park but I told her that would not be able to take place because of some issues at Casa Hogar….the girls finished the day with an ice cream treat and also Paola told me that tomorrow she and her family are moving into the home of her Mother’s boyfriend…I knew this was going to happen soon and I think it is a great move even though I have not seen where they are moving to anything would be an upgrade from the two rooms they live in now…..Martin the boyfriend I have met once and he speaks English and I know where he works so I will go see him during the week and get directions to his house so I can get Paola at the weekends.

Back at home I had ordered two meat pies from a lady off the Civil list, she came with a good reputation and she was on time with the pies….a 12 inch chicken pot pie and a 12 inch beef pie, they smell and look great so I cut them into 8 portions and put them in the freezer so I shall look forward to them……

DSC08476

DSC08477

Tonight a quiet night with hockey night in Canada!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

 

 

You know what I just cannot do it

 

Cannot let it go

 

Sorry Malc!!!

He is 70 years old!!!!!!

 

And Loren I cannot resist this either

 

 

I beat him 3 sets to love.

 

I feel better already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...