Monday, November 10, 2014

Monday 10th November 2014……..a busy day of course!!!!

Sorry I missed the blog yesterday I do have a reason won’t happen again……this morning was cloudy but soon it became clear and the sun came out…..went into town for yoga and then did some errands including going to the nursery where I bought 15 plants with Rafael’s help (the gardener) I am going to do a few additions to the gardens at the casa…..one thing I enjoy is the humming birds that come so I had Rafael take away some dead branches that open up the front window and in side I moved the couch away from the window and put the chair in the corner looks really nice and opens up the room….the red geraniums will get planted in the bottom of the stand and I have water and bird seed in the rims it will look really nice when finished……on Wednesday Rafael is going to finish off the changes and put in the plants I bought..see what is happening already!!!

DSC08483

So now I can sit on the couch watching tennis and the birds!!!!!

DSC08484

The guy above is not a hummingbird but he comes every day and does this!!!!!

DSC08493

Too cute!!!!!

So did the seed I put out attract birds…well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

DSC08481

The cat I feed had to check it out first!!!!

DSC08495

DSC08494

DSC08496

 

Did some laundry this afternoon and then got the spare bedroom ready for my visitor on Wednesday……..Sara is coming back to SMA for the winter and she has a house sitting job this Saturday for two months so she is going to stay here, thanks  Linda, till she moves on Saturday and arrives at 8am on Wednesday morning.

I then did my class preparation for tonight I am going to print out a sheet about the poppy and Armistice day tomorrow and I have a poppy for each of my students.

Had a shower got changed and went to class…..good to see them all again and they all said they enjoyed last Wednesday when we went into the Jardin with my friends……they enjoyed reading about the special day tomorrow and they all wore their poppy as they left class..it sure is dark when I come home now a good sign winter is approaching!!!!!

Yachi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...