Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wednesday 15th October 2014………..busy day again!!!

Well I woke up to an e mail from the story telling judges informing me that I did not make the final two contestants and the two stories they chose were the same two that I would have picked……I just really enjoyed the whole experience it was something I have never done before it was a whole lot of work but something I am glad I entered.

I did not feel all that great this morning just an upset stomach so I did not go to yoga but stayed home and really rested and just had juice…happy to report I now feel much better.

Did go to poker and it was not a good afternoon I have been winning most times but today I took a beating losing 200 pesos!!!!

Home again in time to change and then get to my English class and what a class is was I asked them to come to class today and be teacher for 5 minutes they were all so wonderful the games they had, the stories they told it was just great and Denisse had a Birthday yesterday so I brought in a cake for her and we all sang and had fun and of course Wednesday is also chocolate night..they are great students!!!

now just relaxing with tea and watching the baseball game!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...