Monday, October 06, 2014

Monday 6th October 2014…..Monday's arrive real fast!!!

This morning was sunny and bright …of course it was I did not have any tennis scheduled for today but it was off to town at 9.30am for yoga..another good class and I feel all the stretching is helping me as I get older…no comment Croft!!!!

Came home for lunch and to prepare my English lesson for tonight and then back to town to meet the couple from New ealand that I was going to meet last week when one of their friends took sick.  Gail and Athol helped me with some preliminary ideas about my visit there next October and I now feel I have in my mind sorted out how I am going to see the two islands more on this in the months to come.

Back home home again I did some work in the yard and then treated myself to BBQ hot dogs they tasted so good cannot remember last time I had hot dogs!!!

At 5.30pm back in to town yet again this time for my class which was another good class with my students doing most of the talking…this is the 14th class and I see such a big improvement in their confidence they are all such special people!!!!

On the way home I was two blocks from the casa when the heavens opened and it just poured even in the short distance I had to go I got soaked so it was straight into the tub and it is still thundering, lightening and raining I just know that tennis will be cancelled again tomorrow and I refuse to make any comment about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watching another baseball game….

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...