Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Wednesday 3rd September 2014…….a busy day!!!

Well the weather has changed dull skies and rain in the forecast!!!!

I was off to yoga at 930am this morning and I do enjoy this class we do  a lot of stretching which is good for me……had more errands to do in town and then home in time to get changed and off to poker…I know I sound like a broken record but I was a winner again…admittedly only 95 pesos but a win is a win!!!!

Home and finished my lesson preparation for class and then after a shower off to class.

I had additional students and my class number is now 12 of which 4 are men.  Their English is very good and they are all eager to learn

DSC07678

they come from all walks of life an Immigration Officer, a teacher, a baker, a dentist…all very nice and I hope they enjoy the class as much as I do!!

Came home and got thoroughly drenched in the rain so I jumped straight into the bath tub and now relaxing with a sandwich and tea and about to watch a live tennis game from New York it should be a thriller……

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...