Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Tuesday 9th September 2014……moving day!!

Cloudy but warm and tennis at 9am and another good two hours of fun to start the day….afterwards I did some chores in town went to get my car and of to have my regular Tuesday afternoon visit with Rita, another friend of hers Roger was there and we had a good old time playing cards….Rita is lovely she never complains about her health issues and she is one of my hero's!!!

I then went back to my casita and took the final load including my TV and over to L & G’s house got the TV hooked u and going to spend my first night.

This weekend is a big holiday in Mexixo and they know how to celebrate Independence day..there are flags everywhere and I did my small part at the house tonight!!!

DSC07755

These shots were taken from the front door through a group of trees across the street…

DSC07756

DSC07752

When I was in England we all got together for our first family photo…..the Pearson clan!!

fam

Left to right…

Darren and Sam….Andy…Janet and Malc……yours truly…..Claire, Mark and the brainiest of us all little Tom!!!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...