Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tuesday 23rd September 2014….got dressed up!!!!

Well would you believe it the rain started about 7am and was enough to cancel the game this morning I don’t like it when my tennis is cancelled!!!

So I decided to pout and I stayed home all morning doing little of this and a little bit of that including watching the morning glory seeds that I planted a week ago come to bloom or start to anyway

DSC08037DSC08038

 

and soon it was time to go over to Rita’s for our regular Tuesday afternoon card game..I get there early and we chat and then Roger comes over and we play our card game….modesty forbids me from telling you all that I won for the third week in a row!!!!  It was a lovely time Rita is one of my hero's!!!!

Home in time to wash the scooter and the car and got all dolled up, can men get dolled up…..anyway I did and went down town to the lovely old theatre for an incredible concert benefiting the children’s art foundation.

DSC08045

Love the Mexican kids in their uniforms….

DSC08044

DSC08047

A beautiful venue and the concert was really good two wonderful talented men….

Yashi Kochi!!!!

2 comments:

Croft said...

Dressed up? I am impressed. Matching socks and everything? The Proper British Gentleman.

mexicokid said...

hard to believe I know!!! Cheers L

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...