Thursday, September 04, 2014

Thursday 4th September 2014……rain rain go away!!!!

No more sunny days just grey skies and lots of rain but not complaining…

This morning I went back to the dermatologist I visited in March as one of the small lumps she removed came back on my back…she tended to it again and hopefully this time it will be completely removed.

Something different today I got Little Bluey and went to Celaya and a visit to Costco to get some groceries…it is only a 40 minute drive but there was a very bad accident and this was the shot on the way home when most of the vehicles had been removed!!

DSC07679

I was back home and managed to dodge the rain by 4 o clock and cooked some dinner and now this is the scene outside my front door cannot tell by the photo but it is chucking it down!!!!

DSC07680

Good job I have live tennis from New York to pass the night away!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

living.boondockingmexico said...

All the times we've been in SMA and for some long periods, we've never seen a car accident.

mexicokid said...

this was on the road to Celaya and it was a bad one L

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...