Thursday, September 11, 2014

Thursday 11th September 2014………a day to remember!!!!

My morning started with 2 hours of wonderful tennis at 9am  the sun shone the whole time and it was good fun.

After tennis came home for lunch and sat outside in the back patio enjoying the rays and working on my work for class later on.

At 4pm I went to visit my long and great friend Robin, we have not connected since I got back and we have been friends for years and Robin was the cog that kept Casa Hogar moving but sadly that all changed 2 years ago…it was great to see her and know she and Ken are doing so well.

It was straight from Robin’s to my class.

I told my students on the first day if at any time they wanted to bring their children to my class I had no objection to that so today I had 2 new students, Alexandra and Santiago(love that name)!!!!

DSC07766

These are Karina’s children and they were delightful and they made me a lovely hand drawn and colored angel drawing and gave it to me with a candy…. so sweet!!!

I try to make class interesting and different for them and tonight after we talked about the importance of what day it was today I paired them off and had them interview each other and write their answers down ..this went down really well and I can tell they are enthusiastic and of course we have lots of laughs and tonight was chocolate give away…they like that!!!

Now home and had some dinner and just taking it easy sorting through some of my papers and clothing.

 

Today is a day I think everyone will remember………………………..

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...