Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday 28th September 2014……..two days in one!!!

I had some Internet issues yesterday so grab a coffee or tea or wine and here we go to yesterday which was my sports day…up at 7.00am and watched a live soccer game from England whilst having breakfast and getting ready for tennis and as soon as the game finished off to the courts for yet another wonderful start to the day…we have lots of fun and it was sunny the whole morning.

I came home for lunch and to pack lunches for the girls as I watched yet another live game from England and then when that was finished went to get Paola and this time Miriam was not feeling well so she stayed home but her sister Monsay came and we went to the pools but they told me they wanted to go to La Gruta this time which is another swimming hot springs and this one has a neat cave where you swim through to a lovely cave with the sun shining in and hot hot water…for this I have to go with the girls so sorry no photos of them in the water but these were taken on the way out..

DSC08099

DSC08101

DSC08100

They had a great time and they are so well behaved and polite fun to be around.

At night I went into town I had a ticket for an Improvo show at the local theatre it was sold out and came very well recommended and advertised but I have to be honest and not being dis respectful to the actors but I did not find it at all funny…sorry!!!

Town was so busy with lots of activities in the main square…it was a great day!!!

8am this morning found me at the meeting place for the Sunday morning hike group and again Pierre, Kerrie and Jean Paul went off on our own and after 20 minute drive found us at the start of our morning hike

DSC08119

DSC08120

DSC08121

It was an uphill climb for the first couple of hours but wonderful views!!!

DSC08122

DSC08125

DSC08127

DSC08128

DSC08137

We still have to go over this hill…..

DSC08138

This horse came galloping by us it was wonderful to see and hear!!

DSC08143

DSC08146

We had no idea where these boys were heading…

DSC08151

DSC08155

DSC08156

Kerrie, Pierre and JP

DSC08161

We had hoped to get to the cross but we were one canyon short maybe next time

DSC08165

DSC08166

This man was tending these cows and what is so significant about him for me is his shirt!!!

DSC08169

I have worn similar shirts hundreds of times it is a soccer Referee’s soccer shirt…small world.

So about 6 hours and about 17 miles later we were back at the car after what we all said was a fantastic hike!!!!!

I then went to see my friend Rita and we had a visit I cannot tell you what the visit was about for a couple of days something I am doing and will share with you.

Caron sent me this great photo of Mum and two daughters!!!!

IMG_5747

Left to right…Pauline, Ashley’s Mum, her sister Caron and proud Mum my friend Stella…great family shot!!!

….hope you all had a great weekend!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...