Saturday, September 20, 2014

Saturday 20th September 2014…….you know by now what today is!!!!!

YES sports day!!!!!

My first soccer game from England at 8am and then off to the tennis courts for 2 more great hours of tennis and then back home in time to tidy up before Catalina came to clean…..had some lunch and then drove Catalina home and off to get Paola and her two friends Monsay and her little sister Miriam.

I asked them last Saturday what they wanted to do today and they chose to go to the movies and a good choice because the weather was not great….I got some treats and we went to the complex where there was a animated Troll movie showing….

DSC07974

They really enjoyed the movie and McDonalds is close by so ice cream was the order of the day before I took them home.  They are so well behaved and a pleasure to be around and next week they want to go back to the water park.

I stopped at the grocery store on the way home and got back just before it thundered and lightening and then the heavens opened….

So tonight after dinner there are two soccer games from England…and so ends another busy but lovely week.

Yashi Kochi!!!!

1 comment:

mexicokid said...

this is the second request for my e mail address in three days and I am not really comfortable giving it out if you have questions you can ask them here sorry L

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...