Saturday, September 13, 2014

Saturday 13th September 2014…you know what day today is!!!!

Sports DAY!!!!

So up at 7am to watch a live soccer game from England and it finished in time for me to get to tennis at 9am BUT remember when I was in my casita I used to clean and tidy up before Patti came to clean well in the house here Catalina comes on Saturday mornings so I had to fix things up here before I left for tennis!!!!!

On my way about 5 blocks from the house turned the corner and was met with this sight!!!!

DSC07833

DSC07834

Always reminds me of my one and only balloon flight in Turkey 3 years ago!!!!

tennis was great although this morning very grey skies but still a lot of fun.

Came home and whilst having lunch I was able to watch my second live soccer game from England before I left to go get Paola…I told her last week she could bring her friend swimming again but because of the inclement weather I checked and found a movie for them at the big theatre…when I got to Paola's house she really still wanted to go swimming so I said sure so she had invited her fiend Marsol and her younger sister Miriam and off we went to the water park…..

They just had a ball they play so well together!!!!

DSC07836

DSC07839

DSC07840

I think I got really lucky with the timing of the next two photos but I love them!!!!

DSC07843

DSC07844

Anybody know what kind of flower this is I know it is beautiful!!!

DSC07848

DSC07847

Paola coming down the big slide!!

DSC07849

This little guy was posing for me…

DSC07852

They were a delight and next week they say they would like to go to the movies….I enjoyed my time with the girls!!!!

Home in time for dinner and a nice long hot bath and now watching yes you guessed it…another game!!!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...