Friday, September 05, 2014

Friday 5th September 2014……a Pearson day!!!

By now you know that Friday's are mine with no appointments and I rarely see or speak to anyone and I like this kind of day because the rest of my week is very busy but I like that also…

The cloudy skies continue and we had a huge rainstorm last night and after breakfast I decided to check out the canyons behind my casita and see how high the water level was in the dam.

See the gloomy skies on the way up..

DSC07683

could this be a Mexican equivalent of an arrow!!!!!

DSC07684

I just like this shot!!!

DSC07686

the first view of the dam…

DSC07687

Closer  and closer

DSC07689

I really could not believe these next few shots I have never seen it pounding over and into the canyons like this before..who would have thought waterfalls in SMA 10minutes from the Jardin!!!!

DSC07690

DSC07694

DSC07697

DSC07699

really a sight to behold and yet another glimpse at the power of nature!!!!

I went and picked up my frames this afternoon and they look really good!!!!

DSC07701

DSC07702

DSC07706

Thanks Jane for your work!!!

For a change there is no live tennis to watch so I am having to settle to watching a Canadian football game..hard life I know!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Wow, it's hard to believe that there is that much water there. We are definitely going to have to stay in Mexico sometime during the rainy season. I would love to see the water like that.

Your frame work turned out great, what a nice memento of your hike this past summer.

www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

mexicokid said...

never seen the water flowing like that before and thanks I like the frames and the memories...Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...