Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Wednesday 27th August 2014…..I am relocating to Vegas!!!!

Just another great sunny and warm morning and after breakfast I went down town to my yoga class…I really enjoy this class and I think the stretching is helping me.

Came home and watched some live tennis from New York and also prepared some dinner for later and at 1 o clock went to poker which is why I am moving to Vegas…. another winning afternoon this time 325 pesos!!!!!

DSC07604….

After poker I went to Jane's house and here she is busy with my project

DSC07605

Jane has done the three projects and they are ready to be framed…

here is the collage

DSC07607

and the special quote

DSC07606

the other one is a collection  of Camino stuff.

So I took them to the framer’s store and they should be ready next week I think they are going to look so good and then Jane will come over and help me hang them…she has done a great job for me!!!

Home in time to relax on the roof terrace for an hour and then a nice English dinner followed by a bath and now watching tennis again!!!!

the days fly by……..

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...