Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Wednesday 20th August 2014……the rain pattern!!!!

This morning was my second yoga class at 9.30am and these are a couple of shots of the historical courtyard where we use one of the rooms….

DSC07474

DSC07475

and this is taken after class

DSC07476

You can see it is a large class about 25 but the Instructor is very good and I signed up for a 600 pesos pass that gives me a class for only 60 pesos each!!

From here I went to see Paola and to check if she had everything she needed for school..I saw her for a few minutes and she said she had everything and starts school tomorrow.

Came home in time to shower and change and go to poker…whilst we were playing and just before it was time to come home the heavens opened again this time with the biggest hail stones I have seen in SMA lasted about 10 minutes enough to flood all the streets again for my journey home but it was made sweeter by the 175 pesos that I won.

Had to go to town to do some banking and some errands and did not get home till after 6pm…where does the day go!!!!

I am slowly beginning to process what the Camino did for me I always said I never knew why I was doing it and I am still not completely sure I know…what I do know is that I have such a wonderful life, special family and friends, the gift of incredible health and sufficient funds to live in a standard that suits me but I also realize that my life is not complete and there is something missing…this is what I need to work on.

I also feel that walking every day for sometimes 6 or 7 hours a day without seeing anyone was therapy for me I do enjoy the solitude and it gave me time to think and look back and also look to the future.  I also feel less stressed, not that I had much stress before and I also firmly believe that any major changes that I make will be made clear to me perhaps by looking at the tattoo on my ankle for the arrow pointing the way!!!

As you can tell I am still confused about it all  and I know as the weeks go by I will have more clarity but for now one day at a time……blessings to you all!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

living.boondockingmexico said...

We walked around that building a couple of years ago. It looks like they have done some remodeling. Nice. Enjoy your yoga classes.

mexicokid said...

there are some great buildings and when you come back you will enjoy the historical tour I did..and yes I think the yoga helps these old bones...liked your blog today cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...