Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tuesday 12th August 2014……almost have my casita done!!!!

Another good sleep and I feel a lot better today …after breakfast did some more sorting and putting stuff away and just have one more room the bathroom to do and it will be back to normal.

Later in the morning I went into town and met one of my tennis buddies and also fellow pilgrim from about 5 years ago, Barry,  we had tea and chatted and got caught up on the last few months… my first game will be on Saturday morning.

I then went to Paola's house and she was home it was good to see her she looks well and her two younger brothers were there for a few days so I will take them all swimming on Thursday.

Back home I managed to have a late lunch and watch a live soccer game from England(better get used to that sentence)……I then put on my hiking shoes and went up into the canyons behind my house it was good to be back there I do enjoy being there I never see anyone and the views are lovely!!!

DSC07363

DSC07368

DSC07366

With all the rain they have had the last few weeks the water was coming over the dam….

DSC07370

DSC07371

It feels good to be back in town and back on the scooter and getting myself sorted out…..soon I will write about how the journey was for me this summer and the ramifications and impact on my life……time to watch women's world cup soccer from Quebec…..

Yashi Koshi!!!!

2 comments:

living.boondockingmexico said...

There's no place like home!

mexicokid said...

that is for sure and no home lie SMA cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...