Thursday, August 07, 2014

Thursday 7th August 2014……Day 123(can you believe!!!!)

After a good sleep I was on the road by 8am it was time to buy Little Bluey some new shoes!!!!!!  There is a discount tire store about 6 blocks away and within 15 minutes Little Bluey was ready to go with 4 new tires!!!!

DSC07297

Came back to the hotel and had breakfast and did some packing and sorting out getting ready for tomorrow and then around 10.30am Linda and I went to the hospital to visit with Guy..this is the main entrance

DSC07290

All the grounds are really well cultivated!!

DSC07292

Guy was in his room and he was looking good..we took him in his wheelchair outside for some fresh air and then to the lunch room where he had a good meal and afterward at last they called him down for his X rays which we all hope will find the cause of his back pain…….Linda and I left him there and I said goodbye to him and told him we would be together in the not too distant future in SMA…….

Linda and I went to the big shopping mall and I went off on my own to buy a few things the Mall is also very pretty…

DSC07296

Oh boy this store!!!!!!

DSC07294

the question which shall remain unanswered is did I just pass by or did I go in

DSC07295

and have cheese cake or a milk shake or a milk shake and cheese cake………………………………………………………

From here we went to have a really short visit with L & G’s daughter Teri…it was nice to see her again.

Back at the hotel I went for a swim and some time in the hot tub there was no one in the pools so I had the place all to myself not like when I took this shot a couple of hours later!!!

DSC07306

Around 6pm Linda and I went to a different restaurant for a really good dinner and afterwards I went for a walk behind the hotel and these next shots have not been enhanced in any way!!!

DSC07299

DSC07298

DSC07300

DSC07301

So this is my last full day in the USA and tomorrow I cross the border into Mexico…I have had as always a great time in the States it is a fabulous country and the folks are all special and very kind to me thanks!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...