Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunday 10th August 2014……Home sweet Home!!!!!

Suffice it to say a very long driving day of 950 km but so glad to be home…….my casita looks so good thanks Caron and  John I think you left me a few wonderful surprises!!!

I got everything out of Little Bluey and it did not take me long to mess the casita  with so much stuff but I will sort it tomorrow.

I was home in time for the last 7 holes of the golf and it was very exciting…..

Had a great soak in my tub all those tubs on the Camino were nice but none as wonderful as mine….some tea and then bed……..I think I need to work and sort out some of my feelings about all this travelling and Camino and coming home will start on  that tomorrow….

Thanks and blessings to you all!!!

3 comments:

Croft said...

Welcome home, Les! Time to start planning the next adventure!

Rick said...

I disagree - road weary Les needs to relax and enjoy his wonderful magico pueblo. After traveling the world San Miguel is his home by choice and that says a lot.

mexicokid said...

you are both right on yes I need to relax and enjoy this beautiful home of mine but my mind is already on the go for the next big one...will have to wait a few weeks to see where and when cheers guys..les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...