Monday, August 04, 2014

Monday 4th August 2014….My Mum’s Birthday!!!!

My Mum would have been 95 years young today……..I know I write this every year on this day but it is always same she was the best person and greatest Mum to have Malc and I were so lucky!!!!!

mommmm_thumb[1]

Judging by my clothes around 1972 in Bermuda!!!!

mum_thumb[2]

Isn’t she beautiful!!!!

mum2_thumb[1]

My first day as a police officer in Sheffield 1968!!!

 

Had a great sleep and Caron and John and I had a great breakfast and an hour chatting before John went to work and Caron went hiking with Haley and Ryan and Stella came over and we said good bye and I was on the road again!!!

I really have to thank Stella, Caron, Pauline and Ashley and John for taking me in as a part of their family we all had some great days thank you so much!!!!

I did a 350km drive to Indio, California…this one is for you Janet!!!!

DSC07228

 

 

where I had booked this beautiful casita on the airbnb website….45 dollars!!!!!!

DSC07237

DSC07233

DSC07232

DSC07234

DSC07235

DSC07241

DSC07242

DSC07238

Notice anything different about Little Bluey!!!

The casita is so great and the owners have thought of everything from luxurious bath robe to fruit bottled water breakfast cereal a fridge and freezer, Microwave just all so tastefully done!!!!  I still have not met the owners we have e mailed and they left me the key and it is now 9m!!!

It is really hot so I just laid on the bed listened to music and just relaxed for a couple of hours before going to the mall to buy a couple of things and came back and fixed a great sandwich and now going to have a long Epsom salt bath…….

I want to do a 4 hour hike in the morning before I continue the drive to Tucson about 500km and get there early evening….

 

Thanks Stella for sending this to me!!!

````````````````
Two guys, one old, one young,
are pushing their carts around Wal-Mart
when they collide.
The old guy says to the young guy,
"Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife,
and I guess I wasn't paying attention
to where I was going."
The young guy says, "That's OK, it's a coincidence.
I'm looking for my wife, too...
I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate."
The old guy says, "Well,
maybe I can help you find her...
what does she look like?"
The young guy says,
"Well, she is 27 yrs. old, tall,
with red hair,
blue eyes, is buxom...wearing no bra,
long legs,
and is wearing short shorts.
What does your wife look like?'
To which the old guy says, "Doesn't matter,
--- let's look for yours."

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...