Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday 15th August 2014…….wet again!!!!

I spent the morning getting every little job done in my casita and now I finally can say it all is done all that remains is to get my Camino stuff finished but more on that later.

I next put on my hiking shoes and went walking into town to do some errands I always enjoy walking through town as I see so much more than when I fly by on little Blackie…came home for lunch and then went to Café Monet where I had arranged to meet a lady who is a graphic artist and designer her name is Jane and she is going to work on my Camino items…..as you know no where in this 59 year old body(SSHHHH) is there an artistic bone …..we talked and I brought my things with me and I like Jane’s ideas and I have hired her to do the work so enough said till you see the finished product in a few weeks!!!!

 

My next stop was to visit Lotti who is Paola's councilor and I needed to talk to her about Paola and also talked about some aspects of my life…..this was a productive meeting and as per yesterday came home in the rain although not as hard as yesterday!!!!

At the end of my street there was this group gathered and I found out it was a Government truck delivering food packages to the local residents!!!!

DSC07398

I then went about 70 yards away to the local hairdresser and had a great 35 pesos haircut!!!

DSC07399

So after being home a few days and settled back into my SMA life I realize that I have so much to be thankful for and I am truly blessed…..the Camino opened my eyes to my resent life style and in which direction I am going…I do need to make some changes.

Tomorrow is scheduled for my first tennis game and as long as it does not rain overnight I think the courts will be open….. and I may as well warn you now that tomorrow is the opening game of the English soccer season so expect to read quite often”I watched a live soccer game from England today”   sometimes even 2 games in one day!!!!

Wish you all a great weekend and I want to tell you I sent 45 minutes today sitting on my couch reading my blog about my journey what a lucky man I am!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...