Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunday 2th July 2014...Day 105!!!!

Good Sunday morning to you I do not like to admit it but I did not have a good sleep and it was my own fault I am a fat lazy pig!!!!!  I ate way too much last night for supper then snacks when we got home won't do that again and I have asked Janet for no more Wingies(do you know how hard that was to do).....so tomorrow I buy new shoes and get out there and walk again.
Enjoyed a quiet time reading the newspaper and then Sam and Darren came and picked me up as they had invited me to go with them to their church and I wanted to go and had a very wonderful time...this church is relatively new to S & D but I could tell they are well accepted and everyone very friendly towards me and the minister spoke really well I enjoyed myself thanks Sam and Darren!!!
After church we came home and Janet had cooked a wonderful typical Yorkshire Sunday lunch, roast beef, Yorkshire puddings , potatoes 4 kinds of veggies just a great spread I do not know how she does it!!!!!
Afterwards Janet and Sam and I went for a walk around the village it is really a nice village with so much green space.



This was a nice shot for me because this morning I received an e mail from Steve in SMA he is the person that schedules the Tuesday and Thursdays tennis games and he was asking me what dates I would be available in August...I have missed my tennis and our courts are in better shape than these!!!



Came home and Andy, Malc and I watched the end of the British golf championship which was fun of course Malc was filling us in on what shot he would have taken and what stick he would have used!!!!
Before we knew it time was almost 8pm and we spent the evening relaxing and talking.......
So another wonderful day with my family!!!!!
Blessings
Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...