Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday 27th July 2014...Day 112!!

Where did the time go my last full day in England ....since I returned from Spain every day sunny and lovely and today was no exception!!!
A full day planned starting with me going with Janet and Malc to


As you know we were raised in the Army and J & M have been very prominent in the church and their social and caring activities.....
I love the sign on the overhead board


Not a great believer in Nike but do like their slogan!!!


We came home and virtually turned around and went here



for a 2pm lunch.
Janet had wanted to cook dinner for the whole family and it would have been delicious but I am happy I persuaded her to let me treat everyone for dinner way too hot and too much work but the real reason is that I did not want to wash all the dishes!!!!
It was a great meal lovely food and to have everyone there to sit and relax was perfect for my last meal.
After dinner we all came back here and sat out in the garden laughed told stories and got the kind neighbour to take a full Pearson family portrait!!!




The Pearson Boys!!!!



Tom and me Uncle Big les.....Tom and I have spent quite a bit of time together and for us to get to know each other he is a great kid with a wonderful future ahead of him he made me a wrist bracelet and he has already sent me an e mail wishing me a safe journey!!!


It was all way too much for Darren!!!


Now I have received some e mails from some of my female viewers telling me that it is lovely to see photos of my family and the beautiful vistas around East Yorkshire but we need to see some photos of me....you know me i do not like to upset my female readers!!!
GET READY!!!!!




We stayed outside till after 8pm and then said goodbye to everyone!!!!
I packed had a bath and washed my last dish and now ready for bed.
What a wonderful time I have had since I arrived in May my family ROCK!!!!
Thank you to you all for all your support during my Camino and best wishes and e mails!!!!
I leave at 9.30am in the morning for Manchester airport and fly to Iceland almost 3 hours change planes and then a 7 hour flight to Seattle arriving 6pm local time....I sent Iceland air an e mail asking if it was possible to get an aisle seat in the exit row with extra leg room and they replied that it was and assigned me a seat so that will be great...
Hopefully blog tomorrow night from Seattle!!!
Thanks Paula for sending this....

Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Eliza said...

As we can see your camera still takes photos by itself :) Very nice one :)
Have a nice trip and unnoticeable jetlag :)

mexicokid said...

Thanks Queen of Poland hope all is well for you blessings les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...