Saturday, July 26, 2014

Saturday 26thJuly 2014...Day 111!!!

How many times can I guy say woke up to a beautiful sunny day but it happened again!!!
Today Janet and Malc and I were off for the day to the sea side this time the town of Scarborough about a one hour's drive away.
Lots of  vehicles on the road and we parked at a park and ride and took the bus a little way before we got off and walked down to the ocean front.


Janet and Malc


Isn't love grand!!!!!!

The headland where we were going to walk around...


Janet and Malc said they had never seen the beach and town so busy but it was just the perfect day for the beach.....we stopped and had a drink and  a sandwich on the front and then continued walking and saw this carnival which so reminded me of Mexico!!!


It has been brought to my attention that some of my readers are not happy with my "faulty" camera always taking photos of scantily dressed young ladies and I do plead innocent look what happened this afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We then watched a mock air sea rescue along the busy beach!!


Continued around the bend to the second beach and a wonderful view of the castle which sits high overlooking the two bays!!!!


We reckon we walked about 4 miles and thought we all deserved a welcome ice cream cone and a sit watching all the holiday makers.
Then a bus to the town centre and another bus back to the car and it made a great day out.
J & M treated me to supper at the same restaurant we went to last week thanks it was lovely and finally on the way home stopped at the supermarket so I could buy a few last minute food items that I cannot get in Mexico and home by 8.30pm...so a really nice day thanks!!!!
Tomorrow is my last full day in England hard to believe the time has gone by so quickly but it has been so great to be with my family......
Have a great Sunday come back tomorrow to see the group family photo that I want to take tomorrow!!!
Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...