Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday 21st July 2014....Day 106!!!

Monday morning boy how the days fly by..this morning Malc has his golf and Janet works in the Salvation Army Thrift store and my "job" was babysitting Tom!!!!!
Mark brought him around at 9am and he had something to eat and played on the computer then at 10 am we walked to the local soccer field and played some one on one he has the good Pearson trait of good right footers!!!!  We had fun and he is a great kid very well mannered and interesting and talkative!!!



From there it was off to the tennis court where he also has a good swing do you think any on these traits come from ME?????


So after all this running around it was onto a bus for lunch at McD's


and then took him back home after 1pm.....I really enjoyed being with Tom and getting to know him!!!!
I came back home had a quick drink then took the bus to town to do some shopping and back to the tattoo place and they are going to do me a tat on Wednesday so stay tuned!!!
Bought these at the local sports store


so now set to start walking again!!
Home in time for supper and then us boys went out to a live soccer game the local Professional team played another local semi professional team and it was a great evening you could get close to the players and it was a beautiful evening but silly me forgot to take my camera!!!
So again the days just fly by!!!!
Have a nice evening....
Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...