Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday 25th July 2014...Day 110!!

Just another great sunny morning and we Tom all day today Claire dropped him off at 8.30am and Malc had already gone to golf so after breakfast Janet and I took him to see if we could get him a birthday gift he wants a cricket bat but we could not find one.  Then Janet dropped us off at the tennis courts and we hit balls this time he had a bigger racquet and he did really well....here he is showing off his Mexican soccer shirt


and here I made him a Camino Pilgrim



and here a great over head!!
!

We walked home had lunch and then in the afternoon the Pearson boys went to play badminton..Malc, Andy, Tom and myself!!!


We played for an hour and had some really good games and I got up a good sweat and realized how much I miss my tennis games in SMA!!!

Back home and into the lounge chair for me and we were all a bit weary!!!
Malc


Andy


Tom still full of energy.
A quiet evening at home and another wonderful day!!!
Now a job for you have a few minutes of foot stomping...go to You tube and search for Celtic Thunder singing"a place in the choir" and enjoy!!!!
Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...