Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thursday 20th February 2014…driving day!!!

Boring I know but another beautiful sunny morning and I was out of the house by 9am doing some chores in town and then off to Linda and Guy’s house as I was driving them and our friend Rita to Queretaro, about 40 miles away for Rita and Guy to have their annual Doctor’s examinations.

It was nice for us to be together in the van and  to catch up on all our news…..the hospital and doctor’s offices are very new and clean and the appointments went well.  Afterwards we were able to spend a little time in Costco before the drive home.

It was a fun day and I was happy to help with the driving.

I have to say how proud I am of Rita and Guy this journey was not easy for them and they have to be connected to oxygen all the time…but they both smile and never complain!!!!

This evening I went to visit Carolyn who is feeling a much better and we watched some Olympics.

I did not get to see but read about the exciting hockey game between the ladies from USA and Canada for the gold medal which went to overtime and guess who won!!!!

canadianwomencelebrategold_3441-430x298

Another good day!!!

Yashi kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...