Sunday, February 02, 2014

Sunday 2nd February 2014…….I officially have a green thumb!!!

I think I knew when I bought those plants yesterday that I had gone a bit over board and today proved it….took me a full 3 hours to re pot and do new pots and my arranging skills are a bit manish but I did the best I could it was hot but happy work.

DSC01207

DSC01208

DSC01210

DSC01212

DSC01211

I think they look nice and I really enjoyed the work.

I then went on my canyon hike behind the casita as you know I love this hike and again I took time to reflect on my life and what a big year it is going to be for me….and of course I also reflected on the wonderful and loving special people in my life…my health and the opportunity to live my life in a simple but blessed way!!

Came home and read some Spanish and then showered and went to Linda and Guy’s house for supper and to watch the Super bowl….they are huge Broncos fans and of course you know me I always root for the underdogs…..so after a wonderful supper, my favorite turkey, dressing all the trimmings and after I think one too many shouts of “Go Seahawks”  …I was not so politely asked to vacate the premises…..thanks L & G you are so important to me and I love the way our friendship continues to grow after all these years!!!

So now just relaxing and gearing up for the usual busy week ahead!!!

The logo at the header stolen from my friend’s blog…thanks Croft!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...