Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wednesday 22nd January 2014…….something I have not done for years

was to stay up till 4am watching live tennis from Australia…….it was some wonderful tennis and slept till 9am and have not felt tired at all today……did some chores in town this morning and then went to poker this afternoon where my long winning streak came to a grinding halt and I lost 200 pesos!!!!!

From here I went to get Paola and drove her to her dance class and I went home got my lesson ready for class and went back to get Paola and took her home we stopped at the chicken take out restaurant and got her a full chicken to take home.  She is really enjoying these classes and seems really happy.

I know I do not mention Daniela any more and it pains me to write that I have not been invited back to Casa Hogar or to see her…I cannot say anymore!!!

After I took her home I went straight to my English class and as always we had a great class their homework from Monday was to write a story on yesterday’s parade and I was very proud of all of them they did a lovely job…we did some reading and talking and finished off with the 20 questions game for chocolate….great class.

Came home and had a good soak in the tub and just finished watching the up and coming Canadian tennis star loose at the semis in Australia but she is one to watch out for in the future.

Time for bed!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...