Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Tuesday 7th January 2014…..I was trying to think of a funny but not rude heading…..

Well what can I say today was the flushing out medicine day and trust me it did the trick!!!!

Actually it was nice to have a day at home and I spent the morning printing out and planning some of my time when I go to Iceland in May…I also made some bookings there.  Iceland is a very expensive place to visit but I did really well with a car hire and a place to stay but more about that in weeks to come.

I also did a little planning for the Camino in June and also more about that in weeks coming up.

It turned out to be a sunny afternoon and I did spend some time sitting outside but I could not go up to the roof..too far to come back for the loo…

My neighbors downstairs Serena and Scott came up in the afternoon and we played Mexican train for an hour it was fun even if I had to be excused quite often..I enjoy that game.

Linda bless her came over with home made pea soup for me to eat tomorrow night..thanks so much.

So it is now 7.30pm and I think I can happily say the trek to the bano is almost finished…funny I have not felt hungry today.

So tomorrow is the Doctor day my appointment is for 9am and I will then take a taxi home and stay put the rest of the day….tomorrow is the first day of English class but I arranged with the Thursday teachers to switch days so that is good.

Going for a hot bath and then the Canucks are on TV at 9pm playing the penguins should be a great game.

I want to thanks all my lovely friends for all their e mails of best wishes even those friends who have The Pearson sense of humor!!!!

Yashi Koshi!!

2 comments:

Life with Lynnie said...

Please know that I'm praying all goes well for you, with your test. I've read every one of your blog entries, and have enjoyed your writings.

Blessings,

Lynn
(your fellow blogger... of Life with Lynnie)

mexicokid said...

Thanks for the kind comments and yes back home and all is well best wishes les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...