Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tuesday 28th January 2014…..Happy Birthday Janet!!!!

My wonderful and special sister in law is turning…whatever age…..today and I want to wish her a great….she and Malc are holidaying in Europe for two weeks but I did call her on Saturday….she is a remarkable woman and one I admire and love…bless you and see you soon!!!!IMG_2635_thumb1_thumb[2]

 

Well my Internet troubles seem to be over it was strange every time I went to post I lost connection.

So yesterday was my really busy day with yoga, driving Paola to an appointment and then to and from class and finally to my English class but I manage well and class was a fun one we did are usual work and then had some fun games and then Paula, Jill, Jerry and Andrew came for a visit and the class had fun with them.

We all went out for dinner at my favorite restaurant and we all agreed the meals were wonderful!!!

This morning it was my food delivery to the school at 8am and then off for 2 great hours of tennis you would think that after watching hours of tennis these last two weeks it would elevate my game…not so!!!!!  lots of fun though.

I then went to my friend Rita’s house for tea and a visit..I have not seen Rita since the new year and I really enjoyed the visit she also is a special lady who suffers some breathing issues but does so well and never complains.

Then went to book an appointment to have my car service  ..Guy and I use the same mechanic and when I went there it has been at least 5 months since my last visit I was greeted by my first name…you just have to admire service like that!!!

So I am in the middle of doing some serious planning for my summer expedition……I think in a couple of days I will devout a separate blog and tell you what I have in store…..have a great evening.

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...