Thursday, January 02, 2014

Thursday 2nd January 2014……Boy another cold day!!!

Well I never thought the rain last night would cancel out my tennis this morning but I called the club and the courts were closed…so I ask you what is a guy supposed to do when he is all set to play tennis and it is cancelled….I will tell you he makes breakfast and sits down and watches the Canadian junior hockey team beat Switzerland and advance to the semi finals!!!!

I then went into town did some banking and some errands and then went to Linda and Guy’s house and Linda and I went into town to the Deaf school where we went on Monday and for 3 hours helped wrap the rest of the presents for the children in the campo…..I am going out on Saturday to help deliver the presents.

I then stopped by Paola's house but she is still away.

It has been cold all day so now had my dinner and going to get into the tub and have a good long soak.

Not a really exciting blog…sorry.

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...