Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thursday 23rd January 2014…….a slower day!!

9am tennis this morning played in wonderful sunshine and a nice way to start the day..from tennis I went into town and did some errands and then came home for lunch and then off to my friend Carol’s house and she gave me a lesson on how to use my new Nexus 7 tablet….I am hoping this will replace my laptop on my summer trip ….Carol was very patient with me and with more lessons I think it will be very handy for me much less weight!!!

From there I went back to the foot doctor and he did some more scraping and cutting on the callous between my toes and then home to get cleaned and showered and off to my friend Jecka’s house for supper and to meet her English friends….it was a really nice visit and the fish that was served so so good.

It is warmer tonight and I have to decide if I am going to stay up till 2.30am and watch the live tennis match Rafa V Roger or stay away from the news and watch the repeat at noon tomorrow…I think the repeat show will be the one I watch.

Just want to say today that I am so blessed to have so many wonderful friends in my life, I am also thankful for great health and being able to live my life in this town…….

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...