Saturday, January 18, 2014

Saturday 18th January 2014..sorts day!!!

As usual on Saturday mornings my day starts with breakfast whilst watching live soccer from England and at 9am off to the tennis courts and 2 hours of good tennis,,,,although it was sunny quite cool this morning and there was frost on the out door furniture.

Bach home for lunch and another live soccer game and then I went and got Paola and we were going to go to the water slide park but her two younger brothers were they and they wanted to come so I had to go and get the car and come back for them also Paola's friend from next wanted to come as well so I had a car full of kids……

DSC01104

DSC01107

DSC01105

I laid out and read and they stayed in the water a full 2 hours and had so much fun…ice creams all round and took them home.

Home and showered and changed and off to Linda and Guy’s house where we went to a nice restaurant called Hansen’s and had a wonderful meal to celebrate Linda’s birthday…thanks and have a great Birthday….

So tonight the sporting day finishes with hockey followed by live tennis from Australia!!!!

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...