Saturday, January 11, 2014

Saturday 11th January 2014…..Saturday so it just has to be sports day!!!

I got up early at 7am to watch my brother’s soccer team on TV live from England..it was a god game but a bit one sided.

The game finished in time for me to get to the tennis courts by 9am for two hours of great tennis…after tennis I went to the local farmer’s market and bought some bread and meat and home for lunch.

In the afternoon I went to pick up Paola and we went and got the car and put her bike back in the back and went to the local park that she likes and she rode her bike for over 2 hours only stopping for a sandwich and a

DSC01065

I think it is true to say she looks happy!!!

DSC01064

We went from the park to the grocery store and I got a few things for her take home and she was good company.

It turned cloudy and cold again and I am home for the night..had supper now going to have a long soak in the tub and then I have another soccer game to watch and the finale for the night a live hockey game…..told you it was a sorts day!!!

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...