Thursday, December 12, 2013

Wednesday 11th December 2013………a busy day!!

Hard to believe went I left my casita this morning at 9.30am to do chores in town it was cold and grey skies I was dressed in my sweater, jacket and long sweat ants but by the time I came back at 11.30 it was sunny and a gorgeous day!!!

Had to get some things for the class party tonight and then went to poker…what can I tell you…..

After poker I went and got paola and sent a little time with her doing some shopping and getting her some fruit to take home.

When I dropped her at home it was out to the class party which was held at the other teacher’s home……..you know  that this class has meant so much to me and semester from September has gone by so quickly it has been a lot of work but I have enjoyed every minute and the students are now my friends and I fell honored to be their teacher….you can tell by the photos that a good time was had by all just sorry that only 4 of the students were able to attend..

DSC00384

DSC00387

Yashi Koshi!!

2 comments:

living.boondockingmexico said...

Good job teacher!

mexicokid said...

thanks it was an awesome time for me with these wonderful students..les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...