Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tuesday 17th December 2013…..Day 2!!!

The casita is really nice and I slept well and of course woke up to blue skies and already by 8.30am  very warm and lovely……Gail and Larry invited me over for bacon and eggs…the bacon they get here is really tasty and after a good hearty breakfast Larry and I decided we needed a good long beach walk.

DSC00485

This is one of the panoramic shots and the 2 xx show where we were going to walk….

Had some other walkers on the beach

DSC00483

The bay here is very picturesque

DSC00486

DSC00489

DSC00492

You know I asked Larry to hold my camera whilst I tied my shoe lace and this is what he does

DSC00493

he really is a bad influence on me!!!!!!

DSC00494

The beach walk ends here at the estuary

DSC00496

and a go with God’s blessing for the fisherman who enter into the open ocean.

On the walk back this lady was walking the smallest dog I have ever seen

DSC00499

It was a great walk and perfect for digesting the wonderful breakfast.

In the afternoon we went to the next little town for some errands and here are some of the local scene shots!!

DSC00502

DSC00500

Larry knew of a small store that sold fresh fish and we went and bought some Dorado fillets for super…57 pesos around 4 dollars.

Back at L & G’s casita we had like a happy hour with the neighbors coming over and then Gail made supper using the fresh fish…delicious thank you……

DSC00503

My friends of over 30 years!!!

So after leaving home at 9am I was back again by 8 pm having had a special day.

 

The one thing negative thing about this town is because of the surrounding mountains you do not get sunsets but we intend to rectify that tomorrow…so stay tuned!!

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...