Sunday, December 01, 2013

Sunday 1st December 2013…Rabbits, rabbits , rabbits

Once in a while a person comes into your life and a bond of friendship is struck and the friendship grows into something truly beautiful!!!

I am blessed to have a few of these friendships in my life.

One of them is Heather who along with her husband Kirby and the three boys took me into their hearts and their gorgeous home. Over the years we have become family and although I am on the road many months of the year we remain close and tight.

Thank you Heather for all you have done for me and it is with great joy I wish you a very happy Birthday…Love you…

I wrote the above on last year’s blog for this date and nothing has changed!!!!

DSCF5616

 

So this is the third year in a row I have written this and still nothing has changed!!!

Up at 8am and it was very overcast and I decided to stay home this morning and I had a good breakfast whilst watching a great soccer game from England and then it was time to sort out my walk in closet and put up a small rack I had bought and then it was time for my hike.

For a change I went to the canyons where I always go but turned left instead of right and I had not been this way before…….it was a good hike with many paths into the hills and the views of the city were nice.

DSC00286

DSC00288

DSC00297

I really like the next two shots

DSC00289

DSC00290

Still a few wild flowers out

DSC00292

DSC00300

DSC00303

DSC00308

I was gone over 4 hours and it was refreshing and lots of time to think and plan.

I was home in time to go onto the roof and relax and read and then this evening I was invited to Linda and Guy’s for supper…had a wonderful meal and we caught up on all our news they have just become Great Grand parents again..congratulations!!!

December already boy the time flies by.

Yashi koshi!!! 

2 comments:

living.boondockingmexico said...

You have a good life. Enjoy!

mexicokid said...

I do thanks I will send you an e mail have some questions thanks les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...