Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday 15th December 2013..getting ready!!

I took the morning to relax and get my things sorted and ready to pack into the car tomorrow morning….lots of stuff to do but I think I am done and have not forgotten anything.

This afternoon I went to visit Linda and Guy I haven’t seen them this week so it was good to catch up and they are doing well..it is so wonderful to have special friends.

Came home and got spruced up for the tennis party tonight…it was at Martha and Eric’s house and all my tennis buddies were there….I made a point of talking to each of them and finding out a little bit about each one.  I play tennis all year with them but know nothing of their lives..it was a nice evening.

So now home and just taking it easy…Serena and Scott have decided just to travel to Guadalajara with me they feel they will be better able to get a bus there and the highway I take through the city goes very close to the bus station so I can drop them off…we plan to leave at 7.30am.

I will try to blog each day but not sure of Internet connections.

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...