Thursday, November 07, 2013

Thursday 7th November 2013…Birthday BOY!!!

Happy Birthday to my nephew Andy as he celebrates a birthday today ..you can tell from the photo below he follows the long tradition of one of the nutty Pearson Boys!!!!

 

DSCF5272

 

Two hours of tennis this morning I know I say it often but it is such a great way to start the day..playing tennis in brilliant sunshine, with some guys with good humor…just simply enjoy it!!!!

Did some grocery shopping on the way home and then had lunch watching a tennis match from London and question I have is why do most of the soccer players, basketball players and baseball players have tattoos but the tennis players do not…..

I went back to the RV resort and put a deposit down for my friends who arrive next week and then went and picked up Paola and took her to her class..she always leaves with a smile and when I picked her up she looked pumped and happy and I took her to the store to buy herself some treats…..

The day went by quickly and now settled in and watching another great tennis match from London!!!

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...