Sunday, November 03, 2013

Sunday 3rd November 2013……a lovely day!!!

If you think I am going to tell you that I had a lovely breakfast whilst watching live soccer from England…you would be totally WRONG!!!!

I had a lovely breakfast whilst watching live tennis from Paris!!!!!

Carolyn came over and I took her hiking in the canyons..we were gone for over 3 hours and it was just so nice, sunny and the views awesome….

DSCN6493

DSCN6495

DSCN6496

The big round brown pipeline used to carry water from the reservoir down to a building in town.

DSCN6498

Always you can see the main church in the Jardin(on the extreme left)

DSCN6499

There are so many species of flowers, cacti just beautiful.

DSCN6506

DSCN6504

DSCN6503

DSCN6508

DSCN6509

It really was a wonderful way to spend an afternoon.

We came home and then I went to Casa Hogar to see if I could get to see Daniela but I was informed over the intercom at the main gate that she was not home…..no comment from me on this!!!

I then went over to Carolyn's and we played our favorite board game and if you must know I won!!!!

A quiet evening at home preparing my lesson for tomorrow night’s class.

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...