Friday, November 29, 2013

Friday 29th November 2013….a mixed bag!!!

I must confess I did not have great morning was feeling a little blue so put on my hiking shoes and went off into the canyons I always enjoy this and as the sun began to shine through the grey skies I felt my mood improve…..the mornings have been really cool and I am wearing long sweat pants and sweaters the sun does come out and it is lovely but then cool again in the evenings….I know enough complaining!!!!

This evening the plan was to go to Hechos, my favorite restaurant with fond memories, with Linda and Guy and their daughter Kate and SIL Raymond who are visiting for a week…but unfortunately Guy was not feeling well so he stayed home…..the food here is always so good even though I always have the same thing….. chicken tenders and they were excellent and the music, a quartet, with the lead a wonderful violin player, was also good.

DSC00266

DSC00269

It was a really nice evening and thanks for my dinner treat!!

Today is my  Aunt Rita’s birthday and I want to wish her a great day..I am so happy to have my Aunt and Uncle Bram, my Dad’s Brother, still in good health and active.

DSCF4877

My brother Malc and the young un’s on the beach in Bridlington a favorite east coast resort in England…I took this photo last year it was a great day.

Today is also another milestone…..on this day seven years ago I worked my last shift in the restaurant and retired and drove that evening on towards Mexico and my retirement.

I have been so blessed to have such a wonderful 7 years I have driven many miles in Ramona all of with were special…seen some amazing countryside, waterfalls and mountains.  met some people who have become great friends… I am blessed with fantastic health and enough money to live this lifestyle…….thank you to everyone who has helped me all these years you know who you are and believe me I am indebted to you all…thank you!!!

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...