Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday 22nd November 2013…..a Day to remember!!!

image

May you rest in peace!!!

 

 

Well we were up at 6am and packed and ready to go and on the road by 6.30am..it was gloomy and raining but great highways and we made it to the border in 2 hours…no waiting on the bridge and getting into Mexico was so easy two green lights and away we go!!!

DSC00189

Almost right away the sun came out and we took turns driving and it was just uneventful and we arrived home just before 5pm…great time.

I helped unload at Carolyn's then came home and unpacked all my stuff……it feels really good to be home this is my town and I love living here, my casita, my girls and the life that I lead I have many blessings and I am thankful for everyone of them.

Thanks for coming on this journey with me hope you had a great time…..blessings to all my readers!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...