Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wednesday 23rd October 2013..as always a busy day!!

The header photograph is of Paola and her Mum and her brothers!!

Woke up to very overcast skies and cool temperatures I even had to put on my long sweat pants and a sweater.

Did my lesson plan for class and then went into town to do some banking and then to poker where I am very happy to report I am back on my winning ways with an addition to my bank account of 100 pesos!!!

Straight from class to get Paola she had a Doctor’s appointment and I dropped her off there and went home to get my books for class back to pick up Paola and then took her home and rode straight to class.

Again it was a wonderful evening Linda had given me some English magazines to give to the students and they each received two each and their homework is to write an article about a story in one of their magazines.

When I rode home it was dark and cold……never saw the sun at all today.

Now relaxing after a hot bath watching the first game of the World series……

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...