Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tuesday 15th October 2013….Non stop day!!!!!

Tuesday morning so it was delivering the food to the school that I do each week…this Feed The Hungry organization is really a fine tuned operation…..like a drive through I go into the building they load the car and I drive out very easy and the school I deliver to is about 5 minutes away and the two young cooks are always waiting for me and the small kitchen they use is spotless and they are very friendly.

9.00am and I was on the tennis court it is two weeks since I have been with this group and I really enjoyed the game and it was sunny and warm.  I then went and got Carolyn and we went to her club and hit balls for about 45 minutes I enjoyed that as well.

Then it was home to watch the live soccer game between England and Poland and England won and are now qualified for the World Cu next summer in Brail.

Next on my agenda was to go pick up Paola and I took her to her class..she so enjoys the class and I see an improvement every week afterwards I dropped her home and went straight to my yoga class..tonight there was only two of us there and it was a hard workout but I do enjoy it and my teacher who is so great tells me she sees a difference in my range of movements..so I was happy with that…so finally home at 8.00 o clock and had a wonderful turkey sandwich(from last night), watching some TV before I go for a long hot soak.

You do not read about me seeing Daniela very often my last scheduled visit they cancelled without reason and today I received an e mail from the volunteer coordinator telling me that all outings with her have been suspended for at least two months they offered a flimsy excuse in my opinion…none of it makes any sense they have virtually kept me away from her for a year but I cannot do anything but I did write a letter stating my views and what they have prevented Daniela from doing in the last few months…I think it is a true shame……..

Yashi koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...