Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday 25th October 2013…..what Friday here again!!!!!

Boy the weeks sure do go by fast in this neighborhood…..Serena and Scott arrived late last night they have rented the downstairs casita for 6 months and they are lovely to have for neighbors!!!

Not too many plans today but I did over to Carolyn’s this morning she is doing a lot better and I helped her with some planting of flowers in her pots and then she also planted some pots for my roof terrace.

On the way home I stopped at this real small nursery on the side of the road outside a mans house and bought these 3 pots for a total of 60 pesos…not even 5 dollars!!!

DSCN6212

I transplanted them and they look lovely!!!

DSCN6213

I have a busy two days coming up so I needed to go get groceries and then home in time to go to the roof and enjoy the sunshine and my book!!!

At 5.30pm I went off in to the canyons behind my casita as you know I always enjoy it up there.

DSCN6216

DSCN6221

DSCN6222

I like the sky in the shot above!!!

DSCN6224

DSCN6225

X is my casita…it was a great hike and I was hoping for a good sunset but the clouds came….

Even though it was sunny all day there is a nip to the air and this evening a little cool…I had a great supper and then a long hot soak in the tub now watching the BC Lions Canadian football!!!!

Wish you all a great weekend!!!

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...